Monday, June 24, 2013

Really???

So my menstrual cycle is pretty darn regular so when my period day came and went I thought no way, I mean I have 36 days in my cycle before.  Then 36 days came and went with no cycle start in site.  You can't imagine the thoughts going through my head.  I really hate taking pregnancy tests because they are always negative so I really try to avoid them.  So on day 9 of lateness I took a test and go figure it was negative.  The saga continued.  I hit day 14 of no cycle start and really began to wander if the test was wrong, maybe I took it too early???  Girls at work said they took one at a week late and it was negative and then a week later it was positive.  So knowing it was not going to bring me happy thoughts, I took another test on day 15 of lateness and my intuition was so right on....negative again.  So now I am thinking that I am going through menopause, no other explanation.  I woke up this morning after getting used to the idea of never having a period again to a visit from aunt flow.  18 days late, 46 days in my cycle, really???  Life can be so dang cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment