Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Making Changes

It is amazes me how emotions rule my life.  In the last year I have gained weight, kept an messy house, and some days barely made it out of bed literally sleeping 18-19 of 24 hours in a day.  Working nights has played into this a little, but the overwhelming feeling of loss is what contributes to the majority of my issues. I miss my grandma like crazy, I can't have children and now I am going though "the change" at 32 years old.

One week ago today I made a conscious decision to get rid of some of this weight I have put on over the last two years.  I am at the heaviest I have ever been and it just makes things worse for me when my clothes don't fit.  Today I weighed in and I am down 6 pounds.  I realize some of this is water weight that the cleanse I am doing is getting rid of and so the weight loss will slow down, but for now I feel on track.  I even worked out yesterday for the first time in who knows how long.

Even though I can't change the fact my eggs suck and I can't change the fact that my body thinks its older than it is; I can change my life style and eating habits.  I can do this.  I will do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment