Thursday, September 26, 2013

Falling into place

So I wasn't looking for a job and I got a job; we weren't going to move until after the first of the year and now we are listing our house and moving by Nov. 1st; we didn't have a place to move into and now my brother-in-law's renters moved out. If we were not supposed to go back to NE the world has a funny way of showing it. I of course in a million years never thought we would be moving back into our old house that we sold 8 years ago, but this time next month we will be occupying that residence once again. What next, we get a kid???? I mean, I am just rolling with it here and it seems to be working out, I won't push it with a kid :) AND...I've lost 2 more pounds...I'm going to back in my old jeans in no time. Life is pretty good right now. I have prayed for the Lord to get me through my darkest days and now the light is shining...thank you Jesus!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment