Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ouch!!

I am only 32 years old and I feel like I am 50; what in the heck and I going to feel like at 50?  Since I have diagnosed myself as an emotional eater and gone on this quest to lose some weight I feel like I hurt more; isn't supposed to be that you hurt less?  Anyway when I hurt I just want to veg and eat; it feels better than moving around sometimes  :(  

I made rice crispy bars on Sunday just because...Mike and I ate the whole pan and I feel like I ate more than he did.  What can I say, they are my favorite and they were sooooo good.  Needless to say, I did not lose any weight this last week.  Holding steady at 11 pounds down.  I think getting down to 130 is is pretty lofty goal since I have spent the majority of my life at 140 so if I can get back to that I will never say I am fat again...I am thinking that means no more making rice crispy bars cause this girl can't stop eating them until they are gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment