Monday, July 21, 2014

Back to work

Last week was my first days back to work since my little miracle came a long. Although it was hard to leave that first night, I have now fallen into my regular routine.  The only difference now is I work nights, but I do not live on nights.  I am not forced to flip my schedule back to days as soon as I am not working.  Surprisingly it has not been that hard.  James sleeps like a champ and naps like a champ which is helping function the day after I work.  My whole outlook in life has changed.  For the first time in years I feel like I am living for the day instead of just existing through the day.  I feel happy.  I feel complete.  Every time I look at this little miracle laying in my arms I thank God that his plan is so perfect.  That the wait was worth it.  That everything feels the way it should be.  God has been so good to us and I am so excited to see what else He has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment