Friday, August 22, 2014

Need Sleep

Life can be so challenging sometimes.  I realize everyone has their "stuff", but come on.  My current issue is sleep.  I work 12 hour shifts at night and have yet to get more than 6 hours of sleep in a row ever.  Most days I work I am glad to get a 3 hour nap even when the baby goes to daycare.  And then the nights I am home after being up all night and all day sometimes, I then have to get up in the middle of the night to let the dogs out or comfort the baby.  I don't mind this, but why are husbands so oblivious to the fact that their wives are running on fumes most of the time and then they decide to wake you up to go to an unscheduled truck maintenance?  Sometimes my patience runs a bit thin and I yell a bit too much, but give a girl a break!  Let me sleep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment